skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Heart Heavy Burden
July 17, 2010
Sorrow is Picking the Flesh Off My Bones
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
If I Can't Keep Holding On...
Dreams of Saturdays Long Gone
Arch and I danced all the time whether in Clubs or at home in the kitchen while I was preparing dinner. We had our last dance as we were pre...
Breaking a Link in the Chain of My Entrapment
I have been feeling so much better in the last couple of days. Sleep perhaps is the underlying factor but I believe it is more about my re-a...
Envy
Is a new aspect of my personality that I am having to confront at this time of life. I have never/ever been jealous or envious prior to. Now...
Popular Posts
If I Can't Keep Holding On...
the best
Inspired by Betsy Bird's top 100 , I'm planning on featuring MY top picks for children's book illustrators. I may end up at a ro...
Shedding
It wasn't until I was in my early 30's and after the birth of my first son that I began shedding the indoctrinations of the Bible th...
an old piece
back to school
Been reviewing Andrew Loomis lately to get the proportions right on kids heads. Harder than you think, I keep having to add more forehead!
When?
Waiting for a some release from this current nightmare. ~ Tutte ~
can't stop...
I’ve started a brand new story and dummy. What a brutal, exhausting, delightful ordeal it is to be so brain-tired, yet not be able to stop b...
Claws
These past years have provided me with the opportunity to see the darker side of myself. Prior to, I was so arrogant to think I didn't h...
HOPE
Hope is like the bird who senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing whie it is still dark. ~ Author Unknown ~
Old self-portrait
Popular Posts
If I Can't Keep Holding On...
Mya reads
Perfectly awesome Mya reads Petunia.
(no title)
Sometimes we only become aware in retrospect. ~ Tutte ~
Expecting
That all the necessary elements will manifest for me so I can move forward with my new found Hope. ~ Tutte ~
It's the Weekend and I Long for Love
speechless
I just rewrote the same sentence nearly 40 times. I think I've got it now.
breakout
My daughter has a Leopard Gecko that dines on crickets. They've escaped. The house sounds like a swamp.
DUCK!
An ancient (and my favorite) Chinese saying: "Man stands for long time with mouth open before roast duck flies in."
Embrace
The Illusive Embrace that I constantly yearn for and constantly relied upon in the past. ~ Tutte ~
Discouraged
I can't believe after feeling such confidence in the improvement via my legs that an unexpected event occured the other night while walk...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
▼
July
Dreamer
The Summer Outside
When Love Looked at Me
Cherry Season
Intimacy
Thoughts
Music in My Heart
Motherhood
People Who Love You Will Always Choose to Stay
Refuse
SOOO Fearful for my Future
INSOMNIA
Lonely Stairs
Sorrow is Picking the Flesh Off My Bones
Surrendering
Another Weekend and another Empty Bed
Creativity
Different Reactions to Life
Please Listen
Trapped by Life's Circumstances
doodlin'
Hypersensitivity
Sometimes
Disabilities
Mourning or Morning
My Ultimate Desire
Walking on Water
What Make Up?
MakeUp
Time According to My Perception
At It's Worst - PTSD
Burdens
Dreamtime
Some Days
What Is Life Without the Pleasure of Food?
A Connection with an Image
An Unexpected Moment of Validation
It's the Weekend Again
SLEEP
REACHING
GARDENER
Straight Jacket
Upon Waking
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
January
►
2009
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August